PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDER!!!
Measurements are true to size chart
A flexible measuring tape.
1. Remove or raise clothing. Remove your shirt or raise to just below your chest. To get an accurate measurement, you need to remove any layers of clothing blocking your waist.
2. Find your waist. Use your fingers to find the top of your hips and the base of your rib cage. Your waist is the soft, fleshy section between these two bony parts. It will also be the narrowest part of your torso (Usually just above the belly button).
3. Take your measurement. Stand up straight and exhale slowly. Hold the the beginning of the tape at your navel and bring it around your waist to the front. The measuring tape should be fit snugly around your torso without digging into your skin.
4. Read the tape. Look at the place on the tape where the zero end meets the other end of the tape measure. The location of this meeting point is your waist measurement.
5. Double-check your measurement. Repeat the measurement once more to ensure the accuracy of your original measurement. If it is different from the first time, measure for a third time and take the average of the three numbers.